Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chains

We actually got chains for our van, I haven't really used them before, but they definately make a difference. Tires Chains sure have evoleved since I last remember helping Mom try and put them on as a teenager. They are relatively simple and easy now, and they still work! It was a good thing we had them too, because I don't think we would have made it beakc up the hill to our house if we hadn't had them.

We are still getting more snow, makes me wonder if it is ever going to stop. So much for global warming, it is very unusual to have snow here this time of year, and I believe we are also breaking some temperature records. There was even a guy riding his snow machine through the street, very fun, but thats how much snow we have.

We got a new camera today!! Yay! Our other one is broken and we really needed one going into Christmas and trips to relatives. I think we got a good one, we will just have to wait and see.

No comments: