Friday, December 19, 2008

More and more

We have more snow! The kids are loving it, very fun to see.
I look out my windows to see that our yard is full of snow angels and snow men that my children keep creating.
The snow makes me feel like Christmas is actually close, and makes me much happier about preparing for it. We went out and got most of our Christmas shopping finished up today, my husband has so much fun shopping for the kids.

I am in the process of getting ready for the trip to Alaska. So much to do, and with all the Christmas presents and winter gear that we have to haul, I hope that we will have enough room to pack everything. We will just have to say everyone gets 3 outfits, and they are going to get washed! That may work the best I think.
We are down to less than a week... lets just hope the freezing rain that is being predicted doesn't happen.

No comments: