Friday, December 5, 2008

Yet one more trip

You know how sometimes you never realize how good you have it until you come across some who really does have it bad?

Every trip I have to make to the Dr and hospital, tends to remind me that, really I don't have it that bad. Yes I have children have have some health problems, but most of them are no where near the major issues I see every time I go to the Childrens hospital. It is very sad.



People have wanted to talk to me about my daughters cancer, and about how tough it must have been. Yes, I tell them it was tough, but when you are placed in that kind of situation you just do it. For me I made it through by counting down the days till we were done, for us there was a light at the end of the tunnel. What do people do when there is no light? I really have no idea, but probably plob through just like I did initial with my daughter.

No comments: