Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Business

Am I the kind of person who could really run a business? I don't know. DH brought home a book this weekend on women owned startups... and it just got me to thinking, is this really something that I could do? Some of the things that I am interested in could probably make some money, which sure would be helpful right now. I hate this whole paycheck to paycheck exsistance... well we aren't quite that bad, but not as far off as I would like.
I mean really I have a hard time keeping up with my blog, I always end up with 5-10 half done posts that just never get posted. I suppose I might be more motivated if it was actually bringing in a little bit of money, it really wouldn't take a whole lot to ease the budget up a whole lot.

So much to think about.

No comments: